- LOUD NOISE AFTER 11 PM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN EITHER THE STAIRWAY OR THE APARTMENT.
- DO NOT REARRANGE THE FURNITURE (chairs , tables , beds etc).
- SMOKING IS NEVER PERMITTED ANYWHERE INSIDE THE BUILDING.
- TOILET PAPER ONLY IN THE TOILET.
- PARTIES OF ANY KIND, (BACHELOR, EUROPEAN OR ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES, ETC.) ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ARE PROHIBITED.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT.
- THE WASHING MACHINE CANNOT BE USED AFTER 10 PM.
- THE USE OF DRUGS AND THE ABUSE OF ALCOHOL IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Check-in is ALWAYS after 2 pm unless special arrangements have been made in advance.
You MUST tell us your arrival time to ensure someone is at the apartment to meet you. We require a MIMIMUM of 40/45 minutes notice and appreciate more.
You will be asked to provide us an identity documentation ( identity card, driver’s license or passport for NON EU residents) as required by Italan Law. It will be returned to you immediately. Your information is processed in accordance with current legislation on privacy.
Is required to pay a security deposit between 100 to 200 euros in cash, which will be promptly refunded upon check-out (unless for any damage inside the apartment). This procedure is applied especially for reservations of the period of Top Season (for example: New Year’s Eve period).
If you have questions about this topic, please contact us.
Checkout is ALWAYS before 12 pm on the day of departure unless special arrangements have been made at check-in. Failure to comply will result in one additional night’s charge.
The apartment is inspected at checkout and any damages assessed.
Assessed damages are deducted from the security deposit.
Leave all the dishes clean.
Turn off all the lights and the air conditioning.
Close all blinds, windows and doors of the apartment.
Leave dirty towels on the bathroom floor and any clean towels folded on the bed.
Return the keys to the manager.
*The charge for LOST KEYS is 50 euro.
REASONS WHY SECURITY DEPOSIT IS NOT RETURNED:
Departure from the apartment is after 12 pm on the day of departure.
Furniture or equipment has been damaged.
Additional people, beyond the contracted number, have stayed in the apartment.
Noise, inside the apartment and/or in the stairs was reported to either the manager and/or the police.
In case the staff cannot come at your departure to do the check-out, please leave the sets of keys on the table of the kitchen or of the living room.
Attention: do NOT leave the keys inside the keyhole!!!
- The management nor the owner assume any responsibility or liability for the loss or damage to the guests possessions. Please secure all personal property appropriately and securely lock the apartment doors and windows when departing.
- Repair costs for damage caused to the property are the sole responsibility of the contractual renter.
- When leaving the apartment, you MUST: turn off the lights, appliances, TV, air conditioner, the gas and tap water.
- Separate and dispose of garbage as directed in the Useful Information section. Toilet paper ONLY in the wc.
- The landlord or manager has the right to enter the apartment in the absence of the customer. In all cases, the customer will be informed. However, this may occur after the entry. Said entry will be for the purpose to assess damage or danger.
- Weapons , explosives or highly flammable substances are NEVER PERMITTED.
- Strong and unpleasant smelling substances are not permitted.
- Bed linen and 1 set of towels are provided at check-in free of charge. Changing towels during the stay is possible at a charge of 7,00 euro per change per person. A midweek apartment cleaning for longer stays is possible at a cost of € 30,00.
- The management is not liable for any loss of utilities such as gas, electricity, water, internet or heating not directly related to the apartment.
- Removing items from the apartment (towels, sheets, chairs, tables, blankets, accessories, etc.) is not permitted.